Marble is an everlasting option for kitchen and bathroom worktops, one can’t go wrong with. It is a timeless choice that will never go out of fashion. In addition to its beauty, it has excellent characteristics that will make your everyday life easier.
At CreoStone we offer marble stone worktops in St Albans and surrounding areas at competitive prices.
Marble worktops benefits:
– Cool to the touch: marble absorbs heat very well, that’s why marble always feels cool to the touch. For this attribute, it is suitable for busy kitchens and working pastry.
– Moderate maintenance: cleaning of marble worktops is easily handled with just soap and water. However, you should seal them every 3-6 month, depending on the colour.
– Recognizable: marble is recognizable by the veining it has. The veining can be very bold or subtle, or something in between. Each marble style is different from the other by the length, thickness and colour of its veining.
– Unique: each marble slab is different from the other; with marble, you are always getting a one of a kind product.
– Durability: marble will handle high impact with ease, without breaking or cracking. However, you should be more careful around edges, which can get chipped easier.
– Can be used for various purposes: marble is not used just for worktops, but for the floors, wall cladding, backsplashes…It can be even used outdoors.
Supply, Installation & Price
The prices for marble stone worktops are dictated by several factors. The main is the colour and style you choose. Some colours are rarer than the others, which will make them more expensive. The next factor is obviously the size you will need. Finally, if you are looking for any special treatments, that will be also included in the price.
The prices for marble worktops are starting from over £300 per square meter
We work only with the renowned brands that are the guarantee of the highest quality. We don’t use subcontractors and the whole process will be solely done with us. Our team of fitters is fully certified and has a long history in the industry. We aim to provide our services in the most efficient manner. In just 7 days from your call, you can have your new marble worktops installed and ready for use.
We advise you to visit our showroom to see the colours in person. We will help you decide which colour is the best for you according to your home style and budget. We have experience working with both unlimited budgets and tight ones, and the results have been always excellent. You can visit our kitchen portfolio and see for yourself. You can even get inspired by it and with adding a few different details, make your dream kitchen.
Need more information about marble worktops? Contact us and we will tell you everything you need to know.